While Aaron Rodgers continues to have zero input on who the Green Bay Packers draft, things appear to be a little bit different in the new Titletown. Tampa Bay Bucs Quarterback Tom Brady was tasked with a very specific pre-draft project earlier this year. Head Coach Bruce Arians stopped by Rich Eisen, and spoke about Tom’s assignment to look at receivers in the Draft.
Trending from Side Action
- Did Floyd Mayweather Hold Up Logan Paul To Avoid A Knockout?
- Lana Rhoades Brooklyn Nets Date Points to Kevin Durant
- Porn Star Lana Rhoades Says Nets Player Hooked Her Up with Private Suite for Playoff Game
- Natalie Buffet Praises Boyfriend Dak Prescott Opening Up About Mental Health
- Justin Herbert Reportedly in a Low Key Relationship with NFL Network’s Taylor Bisciotti
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Via Joe Bucs Fan:
“Look at these receivers and see if there is something you like,” Arians told Tom Brady, via JoeBucsFan.com. “And I will critique your ability to critique receivers.”
Arians said Brady “did great” in his evaluation of the wideouts.
“There are certain things he likes,” Arians said. “He likes really good, big, fast receivers.”
Did Jaelon Darden Arrive Tom Brady-Approved? https://t.co/a1CmDl5YGr
— JoeBucsFan (@JoeBucsFan) June 3, 2021
Fourth-round rookie Jaelon Darden was a receiver who had Tom’s seal of approval.
You can add Darden to an already stacked WR room, which includes Mike Evans, Chris Godwin, Antonio Brown, Scott Miller, and Tyler Johnson.
Meanwhile, the Packers continue to draft players who are no help whatsoever to Aaron Rodgers.