Caitlyn Jenner is never one to hold back on her opinions, and much like her famous reality show family, she loves the spotlight. Actually she craves it. Jenner, a 1976 decathlon Olympic gold medalist who came out as a transgender woman in 2015, told a TMZ reporter on Saturday that transgender athletes competing is “a question of fairness.”
Trending from Side Action
- Floyd Mayweather Threatens to Kill Logan Paul Following Their Press Conference
- Serena Williams Was Trending For Her Different Looking Face
- LeBron Still Has Yet to Get the Vaccine
- PGA Villain Patrick Reed Landed His Wife, Justine, After He Was Ghosted By Her Sister
- Shailene Woodley Pregnancy Rumors Hit the Net
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
“That’s why I oppose biological boys who are trans competing in girls’ sports in school. It just isn’t fair. And we have to protect girls’ sports in our schools,” Jenner said Saturday during a brief interview in a Malibu parking lot.
Five states have passed laws this year limiting the ability of transgender youths to play sports or receive certain medical treatment.
These were Jenner’s first comments on the issue since announcing her candidacy to replace Gov. Gavin Newsom in a recall election.
She’s definitely not going to make any new friends in the transgender community after those comments…