Players now a days have it pretty easy.
Pro Football Hall of Fame wide receiver Calvin Johnson discusses the NFL’s evolving relationships with both cannabis and opioids. Johnson, aka Megatron, says that he used cannabis every week while playing in the NFL to help alleviate pain and to improve his sleep. Of course marijuana wasn’t legal back then.
Trending from Side Action
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Watch Calvin Johnson explain below:
Megatron has always been one of the best to ever play the game. Seeing this makes me like him 420% more.
Can’t wait for that “Megatron” strain to come out.