Boxing superstar Canelo Alvarez made a scary revelation recently when he opened up about his brother being abducted in 2018.
The Mexican fighter talked about how he had to negotiate with the people who abducted his brother during an interview on “In Depth with Graham Bensinger“.
Canelo talked about how this all occurred just days before his 2018 fight with Rocky Fielding.
Trending from Side Action
- All It Took Was One Punch For This Padres Fan To Knock Out A Rockies Fan On Wednesday
- Ayesha Curry Shows Off Her Old Breast Implants
- Floyd Mayweather Threatens to Kill Logan Paul Following Their Press Conference
- Serena Williams Was Trending For Her Different Looking Face
- LeBron Still Has Yet to Get the Vaccine
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Luckily, Alvarez would go on to say that he was able to get his brother back home safely, and he ended up winning the fight against Fielding via a 3rd round TKO.
Canelo Alvarez also spoke about how he does not find it safe to return to his home country Mexico (where his brother was taken), and called out the country’s leadership.
“This is why I’m not here in Mexico much anymore, because it’s not safe.”
Canelo would love to move his family to the United States, but says that would be difficult.
“They have their life here … they have their life here in Mexico. I can’t do it.”