Carey Price has been putting the Montreal Canadiens on his back throughout the miracle Stanley Cup Playoffs run.
On Thursday night, Price and the scrappy Canadiens punched their ticket to the Stanley Cup Finals after another legendary performance from the goaltender.
Carey Price’s wife, Angela, was in the stands when Artturi Lehkonen scored the series-clincher in OT. Angela Price wanted to celebrate, but one of their daughters, Millie, was asleep in her arms. While Angela celebrated with friends, Millie remained knocked out.
carey price’s wife’s reaction lmao pic.twitter.com/rVzUyawBjK
— s🏒 (@draisaitlgifs) June 25, 2021
Here’s the side by side reaction of Carey Price and his family.
— NHL (@NHL) June 25, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Carey and Angela Price welcomed a baby boy into their family last year. The Prices now have three kids: Liv, Millie and Lincoln.
Angela spoke on how Carey Price is the same person at home as he is on the ice.
“That’s a good question. He really is the person you see. A man of few words even at home. Like when I talk to him after he’s played an awesome game or got a shutout and I go: ‘Babe, you played great.’ He’ll say: ‘Yeah, the team played well.’ It’s the same response he gives the media. That’s really him. He’s not going to talk about himself. What you see is what you get, I guess.
“People might think sometimes it’s calculated or that maybe he’s lacking heart or passion sometimes when he doesn’t speak up,” Angela Price added in an interview with The Montreal Gazette. “But that’s really who he is. On the ice, off the ice, at home with the kids.”