When Jon Gruden’s disturbing emails leaked, many were wondering how Raiders defensive lineman Carl Nassib would react.
Along with being misogynistic and racist, Gruden’s emails were constantly homophobic, even throwing some derogatory terms at Michael Sam – who became the first openly gay drafted player.
Prior to the season, Carl Nassib came out, making him the only openly homosexual player in the NFL.
On Tuesday, Raiders GM Mike Mayock revealed that he has spoken with Nassib frequently over the last few days. And that he was currently taking some time off to ‘process’ the situation.
#Raiders GM Mike Mayock says he has spoken to Carl Nassib several times over the last couple days. Nassib requested a personal day today to process everything and the team granted it.
— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) October 13, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Carl Nassib will now be playing for a new coach when he returns, as Jon Gruden turned in his resignation following the second wave of awful emails were leaked.
But after all the time Nassib spent with Gruden, it’s more than acceptable that he just needs to take some time to himself.
Carl Nassib undoubtedly knew he was putting himself out there when he made the courageous decision to come out as homosexual. But being indirectly mocked by someone you played for and respected can’t be what he was expecting.
Not only does Jon Gruden need to be kept out of the NFL. But the entire old-school culture and way of tahinking needs to be altered.