We first broke the story last week, Carl Nassib has a boyfriend.
NFL’s First Openly Active Gay Player Carl Nassib’s Alleged Boyfriend Revealed https://t.co/sh0ACBdTzt
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) September 16, 2021
In case you didn’t already know, Carl Nassib, the defensive end for the Las Vegas Raiders, came out back in June of 2021. Now his boyfriend is starting to go viral. When we were first tipped off about Carl Nassib’s boyfriend, we were asked to keep his name anonymous. Now it appears the cat’s out of the bag.
Carl Nassib’s boyfriend Erik posted a photo to his Instagram of him and Carl after the Raiders’ NFL game against the Pittsburgh Steelers this past weekend. Carl then reposted the same photo on his Instagram Story with a smiley face emoji.
You can see Carl’s post of his boyfriend Erik below:
Trending from Side Action
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Check out Carl’s boyfriend Erik’s Instagram posts below:
The Raiders won the game 26-17!
Congratulations to Carl and Erik on their budding romance.
For those wondering why we would post about Carl’s boyfriend? Well, we cover athletes significant others, period.