Add Carson Wentz to the list of players who won’t take the shot.
With NFL teams all over the league getting at or near 100% vaccination rates, some prominent players are still refusing to take the jab. One of those players is Indianapolis Colts quarterback Carson Wentz.
Carson Wentz returned to Colts practice today after being out with an injury for the better part of Training Camp. And when he was asked about the decision not to take the shot, Carson Wentz harped on the fact that it was a personal thing for him and his family.
Carson Wentz on not being vaccinated: pic.twitter.com/YsNxTmiIbD
— Kevin Bowen (@KBowen1070) September 2, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Sad Viral Cowboys Fan’s Girlfriend Calls Him Out For Cheating After Being Spotted on TV
- According to Paige VanZant She’s Already Made A Sex Tape
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Charissa Thompson Calls Out Lions Coach For Hitting On Her Ahead of Interview
- Lady is Attacked After Confronting Flasher at Motocross Event
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Carson Wentz initially had his opening game status in doubt with an injury, and then had to miss time after being place on the reserve/COVID-19 list.
Despite the new rules putting any unvaccinated player at risk of missing an extended period of time, Wentz is sticking by his guns.
Last season didn’t go so well for Carson Wentz and the Eagles after he was benched by Doug Pederson. Now, he’s being asked to lead a Colts team that has deep playoff aspirations.
We’ll see if Carson Wentz can prove to be the guy in Indy.