Sometimes Catchers talk too much. Chicago Cubs pitcher Ryan Tepera received a three-game suspension and an undisclosed fine on Thursday for intentionally throwing at Milwaukee Brewers pitcher Brandon Woodruff during a game this week, MLB announced. Cubs manager David Ross has also received a one-game suspension and a fine for the pitch.
Trending from Side Action
- Ayesha Curry Shows Off Her Old Breast Implants
- Floyd Mayweather Threatens to Kill Logan Paul Following Their Press Conference
- Serena Williams Was Trending For Her Different Looking Face
- LeBron Still Has Yet to Get the Vaccine
- PGA Villain Patrick Reed Landed His Wife, Justine, After He Was Ghosted By Her Sister
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Watch the alleged intentional pitch below:
Tepera throws behind Brandon Woodruff pic.twitter.com/TBs9w1ZLyE
— Bally Sports Wisconsin (@BallySportWI) April 14, 2021
Was it intentional? Chicago Cubs catcher Wilson Contreras appeared to remove all doubt during a postgame interview:
“That probably was a mistake by us. Trying to hit the pitcher. I don’t think he’s the right guy to do it…
— BREW MATHs (@BREW_MATHs) April 14, 2021
No way that’s gonna help Tepera’s appeal.