Gracie Hunt, who is the daughter of Kansas City Chiefs chairman and CEO Clark Hunt, recently won the Miss Kansas Crown. After being crowned Miss Kansas USA, Hunt will go on to compete in the Miss USA 2021 pageant.
Kansas City Chiefs Heiress Gracie Hunt Wins the Miss Kansas Crown https://t.co/nHr9RPyPYC
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) April 12, 2021
Now she’s doing Miss Kansas type things, and one of them is to take care of Mother Earth.
Trending from Side Action
- All It Took Was One Punch For This Padres Fan To Knock Out A Rockies Fan On Wednesday
- Ayesha Curry Shows Off Her Old Breast Implants
- Floyd Mayweather Threatens to Kill Logan Paul Following Their Press Conference
- Serena Williams Was Trending For Her Different Looking Face
- LeBron Still Has Yet to Get the Vaccine
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Gracie took to Instagram today (Earth Day) to celebrate the planet.
“In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught. Let’s all do our part to reduce, reuse, and recycle & pass it on.🌳♻️🌎
The Earth is filled with His glory. Isaiah 6:3”
See her post below:
Gracie really does care about the Earth.
She’s definitely making the world a better place.
Check out more of the Chiefs heiress below: