Chad Johnson is taking the plunge, he’s getting married to his girlfriend Sharelle Rosado. The former NFL superstar receiver supposedly popped the question to girlfriend Sharelle Rosado over the weekend. Chad’s girlfriend showed off the ring Johnson gifted her and also showed off a wedding band in her Instagram Story with the caption, “I said YESSSS.”
She also shouted out the jeweler responsible for the ring.
- Bruce Arians Fires Shot Across Patriots’ Bow
- Did MJ Cut Anthony Anderson Off Following Golf Defeat?
- Peyton Manning to Play Key Role in Tennessee Alma Mater’s Search for Head Coach
- Tiger Tales: Rachel Uchitel Details Alleged Affair
- Surprise Team Showing Deshaun Watson Interest?
- James and the Giant Tax Bill; Harden to Pay $13M After Trade
- Colin Cowherd Wants Nick Saban to Get an NFL Head Coaching Gig
Johnson hinted at the big news with a photo of himself and Rosado, posing for a photo in sweats and Jordans, with a funny caption about McDonalds, his food of ch0ice.
Sharelle also posted the same picture on her Instagram page saying: “There are not enough days in forever to allow me to fully express the depth of my love for you.”
Congrats to Chad on a great catch. Hope it lasts.
Check out more of the future Mrs. Ochocinco below: