Chad Johnson has Cincinnati’s back in wake of the damning comments made by Joe Burrow yesterday.
When speaking about how the Bengals have fended off a COVID outbreak thus far, Burrow made a joke about how it’s pretty easy when you live in a lifeless city like Cincinnati. Of course, this didn’t make the locals very happy.
Joe Burrow Hilariously Admits He’s Realized Cincinnati Is An Extremely Boring Place To Livehttps://t.co/i0bPxm5sik
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) December 23, 2021
When Chade Johnson heard Joe Burrow’s comments (and the heavy backlash), he had the perfect response.
“Joe Burrow said there’s not much to do in Cincinnati, i beg to differ, there’s a Starbucks downtown, a McDonald’s in Covington & a O’ Charley’s in Tri-County which in fact has the best complimentary bread known to man,” Johnson replied.
Joe Burrow said there’s not much to do in Cincinnati, i beg to differ, there’s a Starbucks downtown, a McDonald’s in Covington & a O’ Charley’s in Tri-County which in fact has the best complimentary bread known to man…
— Chad Johnson (@ochocinco) December 23, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Devin Booker’s Girlfriend Kendall Jenner Posts Tiny Bikini, Fur Boots in the Snow Epic Thirst Traps
- Dwyane Wade’s Baby Mama Aja Metoyer Threatens to Break the Internet
- Sad Viral Cowboys Fan’s Girlfriend Calls Him Out For Cheating After Being Spotted on TV
- According to Paige VanZant She’s Already Made A Sex Tape
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Chad Johnson’s rundown of establishments such as McDonald’s isn’t going to change Joe Burrow’s narrative that there isn’t really much of a nighttime scene in Cincy. But they’re just messing around.
After all, Johnson probably benefitted from playing in a city that didn’t have a rampant night club scene during his career.