Former NFL All-Pro WR Chad Johnson will be fighting on the undercard for the Floyd Mayweather-Logan Paul exhibition fight on June 6 in Miami, however, he will not be fighting former NFL bad boy Pacman Jones. According to reports, Chad flat out said no to the prospect of fighting Pacman.
“Per the source, Johnson — who has agreed to be on the card — flatly refused to fight Jones.
Jones could end up on the card, but fighting someone other than Johnson. Unless Johnson has a change of heart. Otherwise, both former NFL players would end up fighting separate opponents in the Mayweather-Paul undercard.”
Source: Former NFL WR Chad Johnson declines to face former NFL CB Pacman Jones on Floyd Mayweather-Logan Paul undercard. https://t.co/94md9CwxEI
— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) May 10, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Did Floyd Mayweather Hold Up Logan Paul To Avoid A Knockout?
- Lana Rhoades Brooklyn Nets Date Points to Kevin Durant
- Porn Star Lana Rhoades Says Nets Player Hooked Her Up with Private Suite for Playoff Game
- Natalie Buffet Praises Boyfriend Dak Prescott Opening Up About Mental Health
- Justin Herbert Reportedly in a Low Key Relationship with NFL Network’s Taylor Bisciotti
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Pacman Jones is not a guy you want to get into a fight with, the guy has plenty of experience fighting outside the ring.
“Everything in life I’m good at outside of golf,” Johnson said on the podcast. “June 6, ‘Sweet Feet Johnson’ is going to go in there and do what I do best.”
OchoCinco To Fight On Floyd Mayweather/Logan Paul Undercardhttps://t.co/nm2zNcHRe1
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) May 4, 2021
Hopefully Chad will match up with an opponent far less menacing than Pacman.