Charles Barkley’s daughter is getting married this weekend. While appearing as a guest on Jimmy Kimmel Live on Tuesday evening, the former NBA superstar talked about his daughter Christiana Barkley’s special day, which is set for this weekend.
Calling Christiana “the most important thing” in his life, the Inside the NBA star said he is “so excited” for his daughter and his future son-in-law, Ilya Hoffman, noting that he even lost weight for the occasion.
“I’ve been really working out hard because apparently they gotta pick me up in a chair,” Charles told host Jimmy Kimmel, who asked if Christiana’s future husband is Jewish.
Confirming, Charles said:
“Listen, I need all Jewish people on deck, brother. Cause I can only get so skinny by Saturday man … But it’s like I’m a soldier. All hands on deck.”
Trending from Side Action
- LeBron James Under Fire After Tweeting ‘You’re Next’ At Ohio Cop Who Killed Teen
- Kim Kardashian Already Being Linked to An Athlete
- Deshaun Watson’s Girlfriend Jilly Anais Posts First Picture of Watson Since Scandal Broke
- Twitter Reacts To Patrick Mahomes’ Fiancé Brittany Matthews’ Hot Outfit
- Tiger Woods’ Girlfriend Erica Herman Has Been a Huge Part of his Recovery
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Christiana is Chuck’s only child who he shares with his wife Maureen Blumhardt.
Mazel Tov Chuckster!!
Check out more of Chuck’s daughter and future son in law below: