The Atlanta Hawks and their fan base received some bad news before their game against the Bucks tonight. Star point guard Trae Young will not be able to play due to an injured foot. But no worries, Charles Barkley has a solution.
When speaking on how Atlanta will fill Young’s void on “Inside The NBA”, Barkley said that he would start Jeff Teague in place of Trae Young.
The only problem for Charles Barkley? Jeff Teague hasn’t played for the Hawks since 2019. The veteran point guard now plays for the Bucks.
“I would start Jeff Teague”
Chuck forgets that Jeff Teague plays for the Bucks now 💀
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) June 29, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Shortly after Charles Barkley makes his Jeff Teague comment, Ernie Johnson sarcastically tells Chuck that the he can’t fill in for Trae Young because he, “doesn’t exactly play for Atlanta.”
I think the funniest part is how Shaq trolls Charles Barkley by calling him “big dummy” while Charles tries to cover his tracks.
Despite the lack of actual analysis on “Inside The NBA”, it has to be my favorite pre and post game show in all of sports. It’s just so damn entertaining every time.
Never change, Charles Barkley.