With the ongoing pandemic many weddings and special occasions have been put on hold. Some have opted to have open ended dates, while others have merely pushed back their festivities until 2021. One wedding that is all set to go is Charles Barkley’s daughter Christiana. Barkley’s daughter is set to marry Ilya Hoffman in Scottsdale.
More From Sideaction:
- Bill Walton Is Seemingly High as A Kite While Calling the Maui Invitational
- Does Allen Robinson Want Out of Chicago?
- Does Tom Brady Call the Plays For the Tampa Bay Buccaneers?
- Lance Stephenson Wants to Fight Jake Paul and Avenge Nate Robinson
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson to Televise Tying the Knot
- Logan Paul and Josie Canseco Call it Quits
- Nick Saban Tests Positive for COVID-19… Again.
Christiana is Charles only child. Christiana’s mother is Maureen Blumhardt.
Here’s a pic of the happy couple below:
Just imagine if Charles Barkley was your father-in-law. That would not be turrible.
Check out some more of Chuck’s daughter below:
Congratulations to Sir Charles, hopefully they won’t have to postpone due to COVID. A Zoom wedding would not be ideal.