After a widely successful rookie season, many are expecting Pittsburgh Steelers receiver Chase Claypool to take the next step in his development.
But one bettor is taking that to the next level.
Fanduel announced that one man was willing to put $1,000 on Chase Claypool to lead the entire league in receiving touchdowns this season. The bet would pay out $91,000.
One customer has placed a $1,000 bet on Chase Claypool to lead the NFL in Receiving TDs this season.
Potential payout: $91,000 🤑 pic.twitter.com/6aYXrSPjrx
— FanDuel Sportsbook (@FDSportsbook) September 8, 2021
Chase Claypool was quick to react to the wild bet on social media.
“Dad? Is that you,” he wrote on Twitter.
Dad? Is that you https://t.co/cx4rjiI0Ib
— Chase Claypool (@ChaseClaypool) September 8, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Jalen Hurts’ Girlfriend Allegedly Spotted at Eagles Game
- Jordyn Woods Wore a Crazy See Through Dress to Anthony Davis’ Wedding
- Tiger Woods Allegedly Spotted with ‘Hot Blonde’ in Mexico
- NFL’s First Openly Active Gay Player Carl Nassib’s Alleged Boyfriend Revealed
- Dak Prescott Cheating on Girlfriend Rumors Hit the Net
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Last season, Chase Claypool compiled nine touchdowns.
NFL’s leader in touchdown grabs, was Green Bay Packers star Davante Adams with a ridiculous 18 touchdowns.
It’s safe to say it’s a long shot for Chase Claypool to take over the mantle. But hey, any given Sunday, right?