The Chicago Bears didn’t forget Jon Gruden’s troll job from 2019.
When the Bears and Raiders traveled to London two years ago, the Raiders came out with the win. And during his postgame speech, Gruden trashed the Bears’ “club dub” locker room celebration where they blast music and dance in the locker room following wins.
“I don’t have a disco, but let’s all start dancing.” 🕺 pic.twitter.com/E9A36DiICP
— Las Vegas Raiders (@Raiders) October 6, 2019
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
It may have taken two years, but the Bears got their revenge on Jon Gruden. The defense stepped up, leading Chicago to an upset 20-9 win on Sunday afternoon.
After the game, Bears safety Eddie Jackson didn’t act like Gruden’s troll job wasn’t on their mind before and after the game.
“Yeah, of course we still remember that,” the Chicago Bears All-Pro safety said.
Eddie Jackson didn’t stop there when speaking on Jon Gruden’s 2019 antics.
“Just going out there, every game you want to win every one,” Jackson said. “But this was special, especially (considering the loss) two years ago. It was a lot of things said from Gruden so it was just fuel to the fire. So going into next week we just knew we needed these back-to-back wins.”
Was it the “club dub” comment that really got under Eddie Jackson’s skin? Well, apparently there was some other stuff, too.
“He said some other things, but that’s for the locker room.”
It has been a long week for Jon Gruden, to say the least.