Chicago Bears fans are not in good spirits after the team announced its plans to retain head coach Matt Nagy and GM Ryan Pace for next season. After embarrassingly losing to the New Orleans Saints in the playoffs last week, many fans were hoping the team would make changes to their coaching staff and front office. Unfortunately, that wasn’t the case.
Bears fan Brian J. Haddad even took it upon himself to make a video jumping face first into the freezing cold Lake Michigan because of the team’s decision
BREAKING NEWS: Bears’ GM Ryan Pace and HC Matt Nagy will return for 2021 season
It’s fine#Bears #Chicago #RyanPace #MattNagy #McCaskey #Phillips @barstoolsports @barstoolchicago @BarstoolBigCat @BarstoolChief @barstoolcarl @barstoolWSD @EddieBarstool 🐻⬇️ pic.twitter.com/EU1LzpBjxU
— Brian J. Haddad (@BrianJHaddad) January 13, 2021
- Watch the Emotional Moment on Steelers Bench Following Playoff Loss
- Man Smashes His Own Television After Engaging Steelers Loss
- Superstar Third Baseman on the Trade Market?
- Johnny Manziel Was Barred from XFL by Vince McMahon
- Von Miller’s Awful Texts Exposed by Ex
- What Did Deshaun Watson’s Agent Tweet That Got Deleted So Quickly?
- Jaylen Brown Exposes Embarrassing Video of Rookie Payton Pritchard
- Kyrie Irving “Just Didn’t Want to Play” in Latest Twist
Chicago Bears fans are passionate about their football, and they don’t like being let down. Not only did fans have to endure another mediocre season where the team was no where near a contender, but it seems like there is no end in sight.
Keeping Matt Nagy and Ryan Pace makes Bears fans feel like the team is accepting mediocrity for the foreseeable future.
The Bears brass has clearly pinned all of the team’s failures on quarterback Mitchell Trubisky, and will now spend the entire offseason looking to find his replacement. If you need to know what the fans think of the whole operation, all you have to do is peep this video of a ballsy fan going face first into the lake.