Always check twice before you hit send.
Chicago Bears reporter Brad Biggs is learning that lesson the hard way. The longtime Bears beat reporter sent a tweet out this week that he definitely did not mean to send out. Briggs accidentally tweeted a picture of a woman in a bikini. Of course he caught his mistake and quickly deleted it.
But you know how this works, unfortunately people quickly got some screenshots.
— Patrick Patel (@HotRodBlago30) November 30, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Devin Booker’s Girlfriend Kendall Jenner Posts Tiny Bikini, Fur Boots in the Snow Epic Thirst Traps
- Dwyane Wade’s Baby Mama Aja Metoyer Threatens to Break the Internet
- Sad Viral Cowboys Fan’s Girlfriend Calls Him Out For Cheating After Being Spotted on TV
- According to Paige VanZant She’s Already Made A Sex Tape
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Briggs followers had a field day with the accidental tweet.
My question is what is the deal with this tweet my man? pic.twitter.com/cS2siChIEE
— patorioto (@patorioto) November 30, 2021
Incredible timing here pic.twitter.com/JZpgQ7I7RC
— dunking bathrobe flaps in toilet after diarrhea (@HoungSheldon) November 30, 2021
— Los Toros están de vuelta (@Dpriemerone) November 30, 2021
My question is, why are you this horny? pic.twitter.com/USYku7U4XN
— eamus catuli (@LACubsFan) November 30, 2021
Whose ass was that
— Eloy Jiménez (@EloyGOAT) November 30, 2021
— Uber Rock JDB (@Toronto1) November 30, 2021
Where is the booty?!
— matthew butler (@butler742) December 1, 2021
— McMeddler (@TheMcMeddler) November 30, 2021
Briggs is not the first guy to accidentally tweet out the wrong pic, but an accidental posting of a mystery bikini girl, now that’s interesting. Was that in his camera roll? If so, is this Mrs. Briggs in a bikini??
So many questions left unanswered.