Gracie Hunt, daughter of Kansas City Chiefs CEO Clark Hunt, did her very best to win the Miss USA Crown after winning the Miss Kansas Crown earlier this year.
Unfortunately it didn’t go as planned for the blonde beauty, as she finished 16th place overall.
Via NY Post:
“Gracie Hunt, the 22-year-old daughter of Kansas City Chiefs chairman and CEO Clark Hunt, participated in the annual event, having won the title of Miss Kansas back in April. She placed in the Top 16, as Miss Kentucky, Elle Smith, was crowned this year’s Miss USA.”
Trending from Side Action
- Rachel Bush Goes On Twitter Rant After The Bills Lost In OT To The Chiefs
- A-Rod’s New Girlfriend He Brought to Packers Playoff Game Has Been Identified
- Devin Booker’s Girlfriend Kendall Jenner Posts Tiny Bikini, Fur Boots in the Snow Epic Thirst Traps
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Drake’s 40 Year Old Ex Johanna Leia
- Dwyane Wade’s Baby Mama Aja Metoyer Threatens to Break the Internet
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Before the contest Gracie took to Instagram to share her thoughts:
“In a few short hours I’ll take the stage for the Miss USA final competition and my family and friends will be cheering me on from these very seats!🥰 My heart overflows with gratitude to everyone who has played a role in helping me be the woman I am today,” she wrote on Instagram.
Hunt also gave props to her Mother Tavia, who also won Miss Kansas USA back in 1993.
“I can’t express how much I love you. Thank you for your wisdom, sacrifices, and all of effort you’ve poured into walking this journey alongside me. Thank you for being my role model and best friend. I wouldn’t be here today without you. @Taviahunt,” Hunt wrote.
Gracie will one day own the Chiefs, not a bad fall back.
Check out more of the Chiefs heiress below: