Gracie Hunt, daughter of Kansas City Chief’s owner Clark Hunt, graced the field Sunday afternoon for a little photo shoot, and Chief’s players took notice.
Chief’s long-snapper James Winchester was caught in a perfect gaze as Gracie took her pictures at warm ups.
Gracie, is currently Miss Kansas USA and definitely enjoys being in the spotlight.
Maybe it was Gracie distracting players as they came out, but the Chiefs came out quite flat and were down 14-3 at halftime. They managed to claw back but ended up losing 30-24 to the Los Angeles Chargers.
Go ahead Chiefs fans, blame your owner for having a smoke show of a daughter on the field prior to the start of the game.
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
I mean, I can understand why some of the players may not have been as focused as they should have been in warm ups…