Bill Russell is one of the all time greats, but with each generation comes stronger, bigger and faster humans. Chris Bosh is currently retired, and when speaking on Bill Russell’s competition, he didn’t mince words. Bosh was a guest on JJ Reddick’s podcast, and when the topic of Russell came up, Bosh didn’t hesitate to chime in when JJ took a swipe at Russell.
“I do just want to point out that for some of those championships, there were like eight teams in the entire NBA,” Redick said. “Some of those championships he only had to win two rounds in the playoffs.”
Bosh added his two cents on Bill Russell’s competition.
“And, you know, you’re playing against firefighters,” Bosh responded. “You know, dudes had jobs in the summertime. Dude’s going to be a lifeguard, go work on construction after the NBA season. They had part-time jobs, they went [during] summertime and got a job, bro.”
Trending from Side Action
- Dwyane Wade’s Side Baby Mama Aja Metyeour Sends Out a Message
- Manchester United Legend Paul Scholes Getting Dragged After Daughter Posts Video of Him Chewing Her Toenails
- Former NBA Ball Boy Turned Tik Toker Gets Ethered by Richard Jefferson For Looking at Player’s ‘Junk’
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Bill Russell was an 11-time NBA Champion, 12-time All-Star, 5-time MVP and an 11-time All-NBA player.
Today’s LeBron lovers believe Michael Jordan’s competition wasn’t that great either.
This is just how people look at competition from the past. Of course it’s all relative…