UFC 266 Is taking place Saturday night in Las Vegas and the fists are flying early. Chris Daukaus put his opponent Shamil Abdurakhimov to sleep in the second round.
Here is the finish:
🎁 @ChrisDaukausMMA gave himself a KO victory for his birthday 🎂
— UFC (@ufc) September 26, 2021
After the fight, Daukaus was asked who he would like to fight next, and he gave a great answer.
Daukaus is a police officer and took the opportunity to call out fireman and former champion, Stipe Miocic.
That would be quite the fight! While many don’t believe that Daukaus is even going to sniff Miocic in the ring, he is on quite the impressive run in the UFC with 4 straight TKO/KO victories, three of them happening in the first round.
Trending from Side Action
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- NBA Player And ‘Cooking Star’ Wife Headed For Divorce According to TikTok
- Jon Gruden Under Fire For Seemingly Racist Email
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Daukaus came in to the fight ranked 10th in the division, while Miocic is ranked 3rd, behind just the champion Francis Ngonnou and interim champ, Ciryl Gane.
The UFC has it’s hands full in the heavyweight decision after crowning an interim champ and Jon Jones now talking about making his return in that weight class.