Social Media is the perfect place to play a prank on your friends, and sometimes it’s not enough to just make a comment. Sometimes you must get creative. Philadelphia Eagles defensive end Chris Long decided to use Houston Texans running back Mark Ingram II’s unfortunate run-in with United Airlines.
It’s pretty much safe to say he Long nailed this one.
Trending from Side Action
- Did Floyd Mayweather Hold Up Logan Paul To Avoid A Knockout?
- Lana Rhoades Brooklyn Nets Date Points to Kevin Durant
- Porn Star Lana Rhoades Says Nets Player Hooked Her Up with Private Suite for Playoff Game
- Natalie Buffet Praises Boyfriend Dak Prescott Opening Up About Mental Health
- Justin Herbert Reportedly in a Low Key Relationship with NFL Network’s Taylor Bisciotti
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Long knew the only way to trick Ingram was to go all out, and went the extra mile by changing both his profile photo and account name to appear as the United Airlines Twitter account, before telling Ingram he’s rich and to purchase clothes.
You’re rich. Buy clothes. https://t.co/eA5AzVPCFh
— chris long (@JOEL9ONE) May 13, 2021
Saved for future reference when he loses his check mark pic.twitter.com/smDNSXcDgn
— OneKumar NFL (@OneKumar_NFL) May 13, 2021
United Airlines and Ingram Jr. joined in on the fun:
Your rich chris how about u buy my clothes
— Mark Ingram II (@markingram21) May 13, 2021
i legitimately thought this was united airlines for a second and i was like damn lol
— Isaac (@WorldofIsaac) May 13, 2021
Trash response. Take care of this man!
— Nick Fleck (@nfleck3) May 13, 2021
You are richer. Higher more employees.
— Robbie Cochran 🐬 (@finsfan37) May 13, 2021
Looking forward to it. ^AH
— United Airlines (@united) May 14, 2021
Always look at the Twitter handle because you really never know when someone is trying to catfish you.
Nice work by Long.