Not an A-Rod fan apparently.
During the Wildcard game, the Boston Red Sox eliminated the New York Yankees, A-Rod continually launched into discussions that had little relevance on the game. One person who was not too happy about A-Rod’s musings was Chris Mad Dog Russo. Mad Dog roasted Alex Rodriguez’s performance as a broadcaster from Tuesday night’s AL Wild Card Game. Mad Dog further claimed he’s never met anyone who thinks A-Rod is a good broadcaster.
Trending from Side Action
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
“That was a horrendous, horrendous broadcasting performance. Number 1, A-Rod is inept.”
Chris “Mad Dog” Russo hammers Alex Rodriguez like only he can. pic.twitter.com/8XnhJBS0vm
— Jimmy Traina (@JimmyTraina) October 6, 2021
A-Rod is a big ticket name in the broadcast booth, but is he even close to as good as he thinks he is?
Probably not. ESPN has some decisions to make as far as A-Rod is concerned…