Carolina Panthers running back Christian McCaffrey is doing some good work this holiday season. The all purpose back spread some holiday cheer through his foundation last week.
CMC took care of layaway balances for 363 military families.
McCaffrey jumped on Zoom to make the announcement with 22 of the families he took care of.
Trending from Side Action
- A-Rod’s New Girlfriend He Brought to Packers Playoff Game Has Been Identified
- Devin Booker’s Girlfriend Kendall Jenner Posts Tiny Bikini, Fur Boots in the Snow Epic Thirst Traps
- Dwyane Wade’s Baby Mama Aja Metoyer Threatens to Break the Internet
- Sad Viral Cowboys Fan’s Girlfriend Calls Him Out For Cheating After Being Spotted on TV
- According to Paige VanZant She’s Already Made A Sex Tape
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
The Christmas surprise took place over a Zoom video chat with McCaffrey and 22 members of the military.
“We owe our service men and women and their families a debt of gratitude for all that they do to serve our country,” McCaffrey said. “The Christian McCaffrey Foundation is contributing to Pay Away the Layaway this holiday season to say thank you to military families throughout the Carolinas, for your service and your sacrifice.”
Christian McCaffrey surprised 363 military families throughout the Carolinas by paying off their holiday layaway balances pic.twitter.com/jf1hFzl3cY
— Wu-Tang Is For The Children (@WUTangKids) December 25, 2021
McCaffrey may be plagued with the constant injury bug, at least he still wants to contribute anyway he can.
The age of the Running Back is pretty much over in the NFL, but McCaffrey got paid, so he’s all good.
Nice to see him paying it forward.