UFC Hall of Famer Chuck Liddell is flipping the script, claiming he was the one who was assaulted.
The UFC legend was arrested this week following a domestic battery charge that happened at his California home. The UFC legend was reportedly in a domestic dispute with his wife.
Former UFC Champ Chuck Liddell Arrested Following Confrontation With Wifehttps://t.co/N0soFrDPFU
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) October 12, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Dwyane Wade’s Side Baby Mama Aja Metyeour Sends Out a Message
- Manchester United Legend Paul Scholes Getting Dragged After Daughter Posts Video of Him Chewing Her Toenails
- Former NBA Ball Boy Turned Tik Toker Gets Ethered by Richard Jefferson For Looking at Player’s ‘Junk’
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
After the dust settled, Chuck Liddell released a statement claiming he was actually the one who was assaulted, and instead of his wife getting hauled in, he took one for the team and voluntrarily went in his wife’s place. Chuck’s inent on doing that was to try to keep a “family mental health issue” within the family.
See Chuck’s statement below:
This is definitely an interesting turn of events.
It would be hard to believe Chuck would throw his wife under the bus, but if he’s lying, then that’s exactly what he just did.
Hopefully he’s not lying.