A clash of heads in the first round between Kyle Daukaus and Kevin Holland lead to ‘no contest’ Saturday night in Las Vegas.
It was a long wait for the result, but in the end, referee Dan Miragliotta called the fight a no contest after the clash of heads in the middle of the first round. Here are some pictures from above. Watching the replay you can see Holland go out for a quick second then come back when he hits the canvas. It was no doubt accidental.
Though there was that one instance were both Daukaus and Holland butt heads at each other.
— PottyDEDtyl (@Pottydactyl) October 3, 2021
🚨 No Contest 🚨
— UFC on BT Sport (@btsportufc) October 3, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Dwyane Wade’s Side Baby Mama Aja Metyeour Sends Out a Message
- Manchester United Legend Paul Scholes Getting Dragged After Daughter Posts Video of Him Chewing Her Toenails
- Former NBA Ball Boy Turned Tik Toker Gets Ethered by Richard Jefferson For Looking at Player’s ‘Junk’
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
While Miragliotta looked like he was going to jump in, Holland managed to regain consciousness and defend himself on the ground for a bit. Unfortunately for Holland, Daukaus was able to jump on his back second later and choke him out from behind. Here is the how Daukaus finished the fight.
Kyle Daukaus locks in the sub after a clash of heads in Round 1
— UFC Canada (@UFC_CA) October 3, 2021
As the results were coming down the wire, Holland was already asking Daukaus to “run-it-back”.
This will be an easy match to re-schedule and both should be good to go sooner than later as long as Holland didn’t suffer a concussion or any other ill effects from the head clash.