Fans are crazier than ever, and this couldn’t be more evident than with one fan’s nasty decision. A video of a fan eating Duke’s Mayonnaise straight out of the jar on the big screen at the Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte is going viral. The guy ate the whole massive tub.
Trending from Side Action
- Rachel Bush Goes On Twitter Rant After The Bills Lost In OT To The Chiefs
- A-Rod’s New Girlfriend He Brought to Packers Playoff Game Has Been Identified
- Devin Booker’s Girlfriend Kendall Jenner Posts Tiny Bikini, Fur Boots in the Snow Epic Thirst Traps
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Drake’s 40 Year Old Ex Johanna Leia
- Dwyane Wade’s Baby Mama Aja Metoyer Threatens to Break the Internet
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
It wasn’t the only odd use of mayonnaise at the Duke’s Mayo Bowl between Clemson and Georgia Saturday. Earlier on ESPN’s College GameDay, another fan dumped an entire gallon of the condiment on himself.
Well, that’s one way to savor the delicious flavor of Duke’s Mayo… pic.twitter.com/vUz61SLVDH
— Duke's Mayo Classic (@DukesMayoBowl) September 5, 2021
As for the football game, the Georgia Bulldogs won a defensive struggle over the Tigers, ten to three.
But the highlight was most definitely the mayo consumption.