Cleveland Browns superstar receiver Odell Beckham Jr. had another lackluster year. He was hurt, and missed the Browns playoff run. To make matters worse for OBJ, it was evident to everyone, the Browns looked much better off without him. Baker Mayfield could scan the field, go through his progressions, without having to worry about getting the ball to Beckham.
Many figured he’d be on the move this offseason.
- Gronk Goes to Disney World is the Most Clickable Headline of the Year
- Tom Brady is a Fanatic About Winning; Leonard Fournette Has Proof
- Mariota Reclamation Project in New England? Patriots Reportedly Eyeballing Quarterback
- Super Bowl Streaker Bet on Super Bowl Streaking
- Two Teams Reportedly Interested in Carson Wentz Trade
- Bronny James Reveals Torn Meniscus Diagnosis
- Courtside Karen in LeBron James Incident Apologizes via Instagram
- What Was Actually Said in LeBron James vs Courtside Karen Incident
Apparently they will listen, but no one is inquiring about trading for him.
Via NFL Network’s Mike Garafolo:
The Cleveland Browns are “listening” to trade offers for the star wideout, but teams aren’t “knocking down the door” to try and acquire him.
NFL Network's Mike Garafolo: Cleveland Browns 'will listen' to trade offers for wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr., but no one's 'knocking down the door' 👀 https://t.co/85QuaZ8Qxn
— Jessie Jones (@lakers4ever777) February 18, 2021
Beckham Jr. is not producing at the level he did when he was considered elite. At this point in his career, he’s probably not worth the headache.
Keeping him happy isn’t easy, especially when he’s not putting up crazy stats week in and week out.
Don’t be surprised if he gets moved during the season.