You can only run so far and so fast if you’re former NFL running back Clinton Portis. Former NFL star Clinton Portis is in a bit of a pickle after a warrant of arrest has been issued. Portis is wanted by authorities for allegedly refusing to pay child support for several years now. According to reports, the former superstar running back was ordered to pay $1,937 a month to the mother of their six-year-old child.
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Due to all the missed payments, Portis now owes her $148,000 plus interest.
Via Alachua Chronicle:
“The first request for enforcement was filed in October of 2019, and at that point, Portis already owed $103,775.00. After Portis failed to appear at hearings, an Order to Appear and Show Cause was issued on July 20, 2021, ordering Portis to appear before the court on August 6 or be arrested. When he didn’t appear on August 6, he was found in civil contempt of the court. That order found that Portis owes retroactive child support of $147,962.49 plus interest.”
A court has ordered the arrest of former NFL running back Clinton Portis, whose current address is in Gainesville, over unpaid child support. https://t.co/NFKTMbEVmI
— Alachua Chronicle (@AlachuaChronic1) August 18, 2021
Portis filed for bankruptcy in 2015 after he lost multiple homes due to the mismanagement of his financial advisors.
The eccentric RB was drafted 51st overall by the Denver Broncos in 2003, spending two seasons before he was traded to the Redskins. Portis earned two Pro Bowl nods in his nine-year career.
Time for Portis to settle his tab..