The Coach O era is coming to an end at LSU.
Just two years after the decorated head coach brought a championship to the Bayou, it was announced that he reached an agreement with the university that the 2021 season will be his last.
According to a few different reports, Ed Orgeron’s womanizing is a big part of the reason why LSU is deciding to part ways with him.
Coach O Hitting On Married Pregnant Woman Reportedly Played A Part In His Separation Agreement With LSUhttps://t.co/w4U261Fpmo
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) October 18, 2021
In a more elaborate report, former players revealed that Coach O would bring his girlfriends to team practices and even let their kids participate in some of the drills.
With regards to Orgeron's personal life bleeding into his coaching life, sources also tell @WBRZ that there were multiple practices where "girlfriends" would be in attendance at prax and would "interfere". To the degree of children of the women taking part in drills with team.
— Matt Trent (@MCTrent23) October 17, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Josh Jacobs Responds to Rumors He Has Eight Kids With Eight Different Women
- Larry Fitzgerald’s Ex Girlfriend Calls Him Out for Sleeping with his Assistant
- Kliff Kingsbury Back with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik, She’s Posting From His Bedroom
- LSU Fan Gave Coach O Great Sendoff By Grabbing Her Chest in Epic Video Bomb
- Girl in Bed With Arch Manning Declares Where’s He’s Going to Play College Football
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Coach O had a great run at LSU, and he’ll always be a legend over there. But it seems like he let his ego get to his own head somewhere along the way.
Orgeron always felt like a novelty to me. But he put together one hell of a football team in 2019.
LSU will undoubtedly be a hot destination, and Coach O will have to take his party elsewhere. I’m sure both sides have no regrets about the tenure.