After having a really good rookie season, the NBA named Chicago Bulls guard Coby White to the 2019-2020 All-Rookie Second Team. With the seventh pick of the 2019 NBA Draft, the Bulls selected White. White became the 23rd Bulls rookie to make an All-Rookie Team since forward Lauri Markkanen during the 2017-2018 season.
White had a strong finish to his first NBA season and was named the Kia NBA Eastern Conference Rookie of the Month for games played in the month of February and earned a starting spot in what would be Chicago’s final game of the season on March 10 vs. Cleveland.
Now it appears his offseason has been pretty productive, as he’s reportedly dating IG model Danyelle Williams.
Coby has also been dropping comments in her posts:
Danyelle is a volleyball at Northwestern. Just imagine the hops if they ever have kids.
- Coach Mike Leach Has Issues with Covid-19 Protocols
- Adrian Peterson Sends a Message to D.C. Football Team Ahead of Upcoming Game
- Kendrick Perkins Has a Very Surprising Guess Where Chris Paul Will End Up Next Season
- Coach Bruce Arians Calls Out Tom Brady’s Poor Play
- Clip of Rex Ryan Teaching Sean Payton to Dance is Must-See Funny
White averaged 13.2 points, 3.5 rebounds and 2.7 assists over 65 games, and he shot .394 from the field , .354 from three and .791 from the free throw line.
Solid stat line for the rookie.
Check out more of his girlfriend below: