Fox Sports’ Colin Cowherd gets paid to give us his hot takes. He’s pretty good at it too. His latest bit of controversy comes from his QB rankings. Cowherd lists his top 8 QBs, and breaks them down into two tiers. Cowherd must have known what the reactions would be when he placed Kansas City Chiefs star Patrick Mahomes in the second tier. The same tier as Jimmy G.
He put Tom Brady in the top tier.
Check out his list below:
Debate ⤵️ pic.twitter.com/a8ZBfjvEjR
— Herd w/Colin Cowherd (@TheHerd) March 2, 2021
- Gronk Goes to Disney World is the Most Clickable Headline of the Year
- Tom Brady is a Fanatic About Winning; Leonard Fournette Has Proof
- Mariota Reclamation Project in New England? Patriots Reportedly Eyeballing Quarterback
- Super Bowl Streaker Bet on Super Bowl Streaking
- Two Teams Reportedly Interested in Carson Wentz Trade
- Bronny James Reveals Torn Meniscus Diagnosis
- Courtside Karen in LeBron James Incident Apologizes via Instagram
- What Was Actually Said in LeBron James vs Courtside Karen Incident
Twitter reacted accordingly:
Putting Josh Allen over Patrick Mahomes is probably a crime on 192 countries.
— Roscoe (@matheus_roscoe) March 2, 2021
Mahomes in tier 2 pic.twitter.com/gklpuKxPEU
— owen (@owen_uhr) March 2, 2021
— Mac (@DMVMacc) March 2, 2021
On what planet is Mahomes and Jimmy G in the same tier
— Rob Peterson (@rpeterson2317) March 2, 2021
This is why Cowherd gets paid the big bucks.
There’s no chance he even believes his own BS.
Job well done Cowherd.