Colin Cowherd: big OnlyFans guy?
Well, I guess enough to comment on today’s latest development about the popular website.
It was announced earlier today that OnlyFans was not going to allow users to show pornography on their subscription sites anymore.
BREAKING: OnlyFans, after building a successful and safe space for sex workers, is now kicking them to the curb. https://t.co/GPeYKxoeHE
— Input (@inputmag) August 19, 2021
When FS1 host Colin Cowherd saw the news, he took to social media to share his take on the whole thing.
“It doesn’t feel like Onlyfans will be the same w just juggling & card tricks,” Cowherd said jokingly.
It doesn’t feel like Onlyfans will be the same w just juggling & card tricks.
— Colin Cowherd (@ColinCowherd) August 19, 2021
Of course, fans were quick to make some jokes about Colin Cowherd’s tweet.
Colin disappointed in Onlyfans decision to no longer allow porn. hate to see it https://t.co/mUBXRVvUpo
— JerseyFinFan (@JerseyFinFan) August 19, 2021
I knew my mans was a freak https://t.co/RcvIDTdKl1
— Horacio/Pinky (@akidnamedpinky) August 19, 2021
— Organism 46-B (@moneymitchgvg) August 19, 2021
😂 😂 This is a real tweet. https://t.co/Y6vGVqtXE9
— Rich B. (@yaboirichb_) August 19, 2021
Colin Cowherd is horny online. I’ve seen it all. https://t.co/ZcDA2SlnOR
— River T (@rtb____) August 19, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Perhaps Colin Cowherd has been using OnlyFans.
Probably not, but it’s still pretty damn funny that the middle-aged hot takes expert felt the need to weigh in on OnlyFans disallowing porn.
We’ll see how long he leaves the tweet up.