Where Colin was right. The heir to the Colin Cowherd fortune finally turned 21 years old. Liv Cowherd celebrated her 21st birthday this past weekend. For those of you unfamiliar with Liv, she’s the daughter of Fox Sports’ Colin Cowherd. Liv grew up in the public eye, but internet fame is really her bag.
“My dad is kind of a public figure, so I knew this would happen at some point, but I didn’t know it would happen like this,” said Liv Cowherd about her online fame.
Check out Liv’s 21st birthday post:
Trending from Side Action
- Rachel Bush Goes On Twitter Rant After The Bills Lost In OT To The Chiefs
- A-Rod’s New Girlfriend He Brought to Packers Playoff Game Has Been Identified
- Devin Booker’s Girlfriend Kendall Jenner Posts Tiny Bikini, Fur Boots in the Snow Epic Thirst Traps
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Drake’s 40 Year Old Ex Johanna Leia
- Dwyane Wade’s Baby Mama Aja Metoyer Threatens to Break the Internet
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Liv is always keeping busy on the net. Back in the day a Twitter user posted a photo of Liv Cowherd with the caption, “COLIN COWHERDS DAUGHTER IS FOR THE STREETS.”
She quickly learned what it’s like to be Cowherd’s online daughter.
y’all wtf https://t.co/EMzlOB9kaE
— liv (@liv_cowherd) September 10, 2019
But she owned it:
she belongs to the streets. pic.twitter.com/oScTOyYMSq
— liv (@liv_cowherd) October 31, 2019
She also gets trolled all the time about her Dad being a bad parent.
the past few posts on my Instagram before Halloween were being flooded with hundreds of comments saying “she belongs to the streets” because of the initial tweet about me which was A JOKE
please stop calling my dad a bad parent for allowing me to be a ?? female in college ??
— liv (@liv_cowherd) November 6, 2019
Can’t be easy to be Colin Cowherd’s daughter, but Liv seems up for the challenge.
Happy Birthday to Liv.
Check out more of Cowherd’s 21 year old daughter below: