Mat Ishbia said being a college basketball benchwarmer helped him get where he is today. Where he is today is, he’s super rich. Ishbia started his own mortgage company following his stint in College Basketball. Today he’s worth over a billion. Ishiba spoke to Sporting News about his time at Michigan State.
Trending from Side Action
- Ayesha Curry Shows Off Her Old Breast Implants
- Floyd Mayweather Threatens to Kill Logan Paul Following Their Press Conference
- Serena Williams Was Trending For Her Different Looking Face
- LeBron Still Has Yet to Get the Vaccine
- PGA Villain Patrick Reed Landed His Wife, Justine, After He Was Ghosted By Her Sister
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Via sporting News:
“When I left Michigan State and decided not to go coach, I thought it was going to be less than a year before I was back,” Ishbia said. “Mortgages? Mortgages are boring. I was going to see if I could do it, and then I realized I could take my competitiveness, my passion to get better every day and apply to a business. And I kind of got so excited about it a couple months in and never left.”
— Sporting News College Basketball (@sn_ncaab) April 2, 2021
He also recently shared his secret to success with GMA:
— Good Morning America (@GMA) April 16, 2021
From benchwarmer to billionaire, pretty fricking cool.