Now that Carson Wentz is officially restarting his career in Indianapolis, he may also be getting a brand new number. Unfortunately for Wentz, the Indianapolis Colts Michael Pittman Jr. already has his number, and now, he’s saying he will not be giving up his number for Carson Wentz.
Pittman spoke to TMZ Sports about the number change.
- Gronk Goes to Disney World is the Most Clickable Headline of the Year
- Tom Brady is a Fanatic About Winning; Leonard Fournette Has Proof
- Mariota Reclamation Project in New England? Patriots Reportedly Eyeballing Quarterback
- Super Bowl Streaker Bet on Super Bowl Streaking
- Two Teams Reportedly Interested in Carson Wentz Trade
- Bronny James Reveals Torn Meniscus Diagnosis
- Courtside Karen in LeBron James Incident Apologizes via Instagram
- What Was Actually Said in LeBron James vs Courtside Karen Incident
“I spoke to [Carson] and he was just seeing how locked in I was to No. 11, and I told him I was locked in — and he was like, ‘That’s cool, bro, because I’m probably gonna switch anyway,’” Pittman said. “He asked me very respectfully and I just appreciated him for that. I think he’s a great dude, because lots of guys with his status, they would come in and demand and stuff like that.”
“He’s just a super chill guy and I cant wait to get with him and start throwing and stuff.”
Probably best for Carson to have a complete redux.
New team, new number.