The Indinapolis Colts are reportedly looking for a familiar face to lead them for a bit.
According to The Athletic’s Zak Keefer, Colts head coach Frank Reich has spoken with Philip Rivers.
Rivers retired at the end of last season after 17 years in the NFL. The last came in 2020 under Reich, a season in which Rivers led the Colts to an 11-5 record.
Trending from Side Action
- Sad Viral Cowboys Fan’s Girlfriend Calls Him Out For Cheating After Being Spotted on TV
- According to Paige VanZant She’s Already Made A Sex Tape
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Charissa Thompson Calls Out Lions Coach For Hitting On Her Ahead of Interview
- Lady is Attacked After Confronting Flasher at Motocross Event
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
See the tweet below:
Frank Reich has had some conversations with Philip Rivers of late, he says, but at this point, nothing happening on that front. Colts will move forward with Sam Ehlinger at QB if needed, but my gut tells me Wentz will be back and start. Wild week.
— Zak Keefer (@zkeefer) December 29, 2021
Carson Wentz, who is unvaccinated, tested positive for COVID-19 this week and may miss the game on Sunday at 1:00 p.m.
But the NFL updated its COVID-19 protocols, meaning Wentz has a better chance of returning.
Hard to imagine Rivers playing again, especially with the updated protocols.