Conor McGregor is receiving some social media backlash after deleting a tweet that included homophobic slurs aimed at Khabib Nurmagomedov. In McGregor’s tweet, he states that “I wasn’t holding up his shorts! I was ramming my fingers up his homophobic ass. And just look at this happy face here, he loves it. He’s a fingers in the booty ass bitch.”
Wtf conor mcgregor. He deleted this pic.twitter.com/uKwfrIrbEp
— ɢ-ᴅɪɴᴇʀᴏ (@Money559G) May 8, 2021
Conor McGregor is no stranger to controversy. He recently purchased the pub in Dublin where he once punched out an old man and was banned. He also has his antics prior to fights and finding any way to stir up controversy and hype for himself.
Trending from Side Action
- Nick Bosa’s Girlfriend Deletes Twitter After Her Old Racist, Gay Slur Tweets Exposed
- Instagram Model Morgan Davis Calls Out Zion Williamson For Sliding into Her DM’s
- NBA Lottery Pick Josh Giddey Being Linked to Kylie Jenner
- Alvin Kamara Spotted With Dwight Howard’s Ex Te’a Cooper
- Michael Blackson Calls Out Ben Simmons For Sliding Into His Girlfriend’s DM’s
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
— damn. (@inanewdress1) May 8, 2021
Conor McGregor has yet to reference his deleted tweet, but fans of the UFC are definitely not going to be impressed. This is not the first time he has said something controversial, and it definitely won’t be his last.