Conor McGregor is apparently not one to hold grudges as long as your name isn’t Khabib. Conor McGregor made headlines over his fight with Machine Gun Kelly at the 2021 MTV Video Music Awards. Apparently it wasn’t that serious, as now the MMA superstar is inviting Machine Gun Kelly to his next fight, whenever that is.
Trending from Side Action
- Tiger Woods Allegedly Spotted with ‘Hot Blonde’ in Mexico
- NFL’s First Openly Active Gay Player Carl Nassib’s Alleged Boyfriend Revealed
- Dak Prescott Cheating on Girlfriend Rumors Hit the Net
- Venus Williams Rumored to Be Dating Race Driver Lewis Hamilton
- Cleveland Browns Wide Receiver Rashard Higgins Has Two Babies Two Days Apart
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
The Irish MMA fighter extended an olive branch to Kelly while appearing on Adam Glyn’s “Adam’s Apple” on Tuesday, saying MGK and Megan Fox are more than welcome to come check out his next fight.
“It’s all good. Come to the next fight,” McGregor said. “They’re more than [welcome]. Come watch me perform any time. I’ll perform, no problem.
“Everyone is more than welcome to come to my fights and come to the shows.”
McGregor is also still sticking by his story that he doesn’t know who MGK is.
“[There’s] no beef. I don’t even know the guy. I don’t know him. Who is he?” McGregor asked. “He’s supposed to be at the fights. Megan’s been at the fights [for] years.
“So I know Megan. I don’t know the guy. There’s no problem,” he continued. “Come to the fights. No problem.”
Not sure you’re going to hear Machine Gun Kelly talking about the incident.
MGK not About That Fook McGregor pic.twitter.com/jJwsgELJhJ
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) September 13, 2021