Conor McGregor wants so badly to be an entertainer. McGregor attended a Cubs game at Wrigley Field, where he tossed the ceremonial first pitch before watching a matchup between the Chicago Cubs and Minnesota Twins. As you probably already know, his first pitch was historically bad. He made 50 Cent’s first pitch look pretty good.
Conor McGregor’s first pitch at Wrigley Field
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) September 21, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
The UFC star followed his awful first pitch performance by singing Take Me Out to the Ball Game during the seventh-inning stretch.
And yea, he butchered it.
— Cubs Zone ™️ (@CubsZone) September 22, 2021
Twitter reacted to Conor’s rendition:
THE WORST! I was embarrassed for him.
— Jennifer McSween (@jenni_be) September 22, 2021
— CRISTIAN HERNÁNDEZ STAN. (65-78) #TANK4TOP5 (@j_ustinsteele_) September 22, 2021
Add him to the Mike Ditka/Ozzy/Jeff Gordon list
— cujo (@cujoknows) September 22, 2021
Not sure what’s worse, his singing or his ceremonial first pitch.
— That LiBEARian (@thatliBEARian) September 22, 2021
— Peter (@My_Dad_Life) September 22, 2021
McGregor later admitted his visit to Wrigley was the first time he ever attended a baseball game. Sounds about right.