Corey Davis has had a tough last few days. After a battle with cancer, Corey’s brother, former NFL player Titus Davis, passed away yesterday. He was only 27-years-old. Corey Davis showed courage by suiting up to play on Thursday Night Football today for the Titans.
— FOX Sports: NFL (@NFLonFOX) November 13, 2020
- Jack Nicklaus Wants to Keep Politics Out of Golf After His Guy Lost
- More SEC Postponments on the Way This Weekend
- Mark Cuban and John Legend Get into it Politically on Twitter
- Victor Oladipo’s Twin Sister Has Issues with Myles Turner
- Is Jimmy Garoppolo Already on His Way Out of San Francisco
Titus died of a rare form of kidney cancer, according to reports.
Titus Davis was a college football star at Central Michigan. He broke nearly every receiving record at the school. That’s no small feat, either. the man who had those records before Titus arrived? Antonio Brown.
Corey Davis followed in his older brother’s footsteps. They both played wide receiver, they both played in the NFL. While Titus’ NFL stint was short lived, Corey Davis’s career is just beginning.
Hopefully Titus Davis is looking down on his brother in the featured Thursday Night Football game with pride tonight.
Thoughts and prayers go out to the entire Davis family.