The last 24 hours has been a whirlwind for the courtside Atlanta Hawks fans who got into an argument with LeBron James. The lady, now nicknamed Courtside Karen for the rest of her life, was ejected from the game. Now it appears she’s bending the knee to the King, and apologizing for her actions.
Check it out below:
About last night..
To say things escalated quickly at yesterday’s game is an understatement, and I want to apologize for losing my cool and removing my mask in the heat of the moment. My husband is a huge sports fan and we’re passionate people, and let’s be real: sports wouldn’t be sports without a little trash talking. What should have been a quick back and forth between two adults got out of hand and my natural instinct to stand up for the man I love kicked in. Did I get defensive when that happened? Yes. did I use offensive language when I could have taken the higher road? Yes. And for those things, I take full responsibility.
A very mature move by a 25 year old woman, who doesn’t necessarily look her age.
She definitely loves the clout.
Check out more of courtside Karen below:
- Bronny James Reveals Torn Meniscus Diagnosis
- Courtside Karen in LeBron James Incident Apologizes via Instagram
- What Was Actually Said in LeBron James vs Courtside Karen Incident
- JJ Watt’s Hilarious Response to Trade Rumors
- On Top of Everything, Karl-Anthony Towns Reveals He Was Hit by Drunk Driver
- Is a Deshaun Watson for Chase Young Trade Brewing?
- Bruce Arians Fires Shot Across Patriots’ Bow
- Did MJ Cut Anthony Anderson Off Following Golf Defeat?