Jabril Cox is still celebrating.
New York Giants quarterback Daniel Jones had a pretty rough Sunday. He was carted off the field after he lowered his head trying to score on a touchdown. It didn’t work out all that well for Danny Dimes, following the rough hit Daniel Jones could be seen wobbling.
Cowboys linebacker Jabril Cox is the Cowboys linebacker who put the death blow on Dimes. Jabril took to Social Media to celebrate giving out the concussion. Not the smartest move by Cox.
Trending from Side Action
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- NBA Player And ‘Cooking Star’ Wife Headed For Divorce According to TikTok
- Jon Gruden Under Fire For Seemingly Racist Email
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Just an awesome display of professionalism by Cowboys LB Jabril Cox so glad he is “giving out concussions.” pic.twitter.com/xGpKqElUGL
— Giants Daily (@NYGDaily) October 11, 2021
There’s taunting, then there’s this. The league will probably be looking into Cox’ social media activity. Celebrating a great defensive play is one thing, but to celebrate a guy being injured is just classless.
Not a good look.
Fine his ass.