Cowboys safety Damontae Kazee is in a little bit of trouble following a big win in New England.
The Dallas Morning News reports that Cowboys free safety Damontae Kazee was arrested in a Dallas suburb. He was charged with driving while under the influence.
“Kazee, 28, was pulled over for a traffic violation in The Colony shortly after 3 a.m. on the 7000 block of State Highway 121.
A spokesperson from The Colony police said that an officer reported noticing physical signs that Kazee had been drinking, and Kazee told the officer he had consumed alcohol.
Kazee failed a field sobriety test and was detained. His DWI charge is a Class B misdemeanor for a first offense.
Kazee posted a $2,500 bond Tuesday, being released from The Colony Municipal Jail at 12:34 p.m.
A Cowboys spokesperson declined to comment.”
Cowboys safety Damontae Kazee was arrested early Tuesday morning in a Dallas suburb and charged with driving while under the influence, police said. https://t.co/4ZHbgULwi1
— Michael Gehlken (@GehlkenNFL) October 19, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Video of Texans Fans Having Sexual Activity Under Their Ponchos Goes Viral
- Faceless NSFW Chargers Fan Shows Off Thong After Sunday Night Football Win
- Antonio Brown’s Girlfriend Cydney Moreau Trending After Texts Show She Offered to Pay for Vaccine Card
- Mike Zimmer Spotted With Maxim Australia Cover Girl
- Zac Stacy’s Ex Girlfriend Drops Message Following Video of Her Getting Assaulted Goes Viral
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
The NFL season is a long one, and we know this happens pretty much every year.
Kazee has started all six games for the Cowboys with 17 tackles, one interception and a forced fumble.