Former NFL superstar receiver Cris Carter has been through it all as a football player. He’s experienced the highs and lows of being an NFL player and college star, and he’s also been exposed to some pretty gnarly things during his day. Cris Carter was on Bleacher Report’s untold stories, and revealed how he was exposed to drugs while at Ohio State.
Trending from Side Action
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- NBA Player And ‘Cooking Star’ Wife Headed For Divorce According to TikTok
- Jon Gruden Under Fire For Seemingly Racist Email
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
The former ESPN analyst revealed what went down at a party he attended at Ohio State.
“We were just smoking weed just a little bit and that’s just when cocaine….people started smoking it, rocking it up, and people had just started putting it in marijuana. A guy at a party had put one in a cigarette and when he did that, it shot off into my head.”
“I never experienced anything like that. It blew my mind. I started when I was at Ohio State.”
Untold Stories Episode 29
Cris Carter shares how improper benefits at Ohio State introduced him to crack. A cautionary story for college athletes in this NIL world.pic.twitter.com/7XgdOivHhK
— Hookah Doncic (@MasterTes) September 16, 2021
Definitely a good heads up for incoming college athletes.
Carter was voted into the NFL Hall of Fame back in 2013.
CC finished his career with 130 receiving touchdowns and over 1100 receptions.