Dallas Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott will make his long-awaited return to the NFL tonight when the ‘Boys take on the Bucs. And Prescott’s longtime girlfriend, Natalie Buffett, is already in the stands ready to cheer on her man.
While watching Prescott warm up on the field, Natalie Buffett sent a message to her Instagram.
“Grew up in this stadium wearing my [Mike] Alstott jersey to every game, only to move out of my home state and come back to cheer on my own boyfriend in the same stadium surrounded by family. God is good. Go get em, babe!” Buffett wrote to Dak Prescott.
Trending from Side Action
- Tiger Woods Allegedly Spotted with ‘Hot Blonde’ in Mexico
- NFL’s First Openly Active Gay Player Carl Nassib’s Alleged Boyfriend Revealed
- Dak Prescott Cheating on Girlfriend Rumors Hit the Net
- Venus Williams Rumored to Be Dating Race Driver Lewis Hamilton
- Cleveland Browns Wide Receiver Rashard Higgins Has Two Babies Two Days Apart
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Natalie Buffett has been by Dak Prescott’s side throughout his grueling recovery from a leg injury that kept him out for most of the 2020 season.
She seems like she has the same nervous energy that many Cowboys fans have about Dak’s return. And we’re all hoping to see him but on a show tonight.
Something tells me Natalie Buffett has replaced that Mike Alstott jersey with a Dak Prescott on Thursday night.
Check out more of Prescott’s girlfriend below: