If you drafted Dak Prescott in fantasy fantasy, there’s some good news coming your way.
After recovering from a season-ending leg injury in 2020, Prescott suffered some issues to his shoulder during training camp.
It Might Be Time To Start Worrying About Dak Prescott’s Latest Injuryhttps://t.co/dQ7ps9rIyL
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) August 6, 2021
But during a tease of Hard Knocks episode four, Dak Prescott was seen testing out his injured shoulder without any issue.
After making a throw on the run, Prescott looked at his sideline and issued a message…”I’m back”.
.@Dak's back in action 👀
— NFL Films (@NFLFilms) August 31, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Dwyane Wade’s Side Baby Mama Aja Metyeour Sends Out a Message
- Manchester United Legend Paul Scholes Getting Dragged After Daughter Posts Video of Him Chewing Her Toenails
- Former NBA Ball Boy Turned Tik Toker Gets Ethered by Richard Jefferson For Looking at Player’s ‘Junk’
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Dak Prescott and the Dallas Cowboys had high hopes for the 2020 season before the star quarterback’s injury.
Mixed with that set back, the Cowboys had to deal with an aging Ezekiel Elliott and a lackluster defense.
Now, Dak Prescott is back with a vengeance, which should still make them favorites in a battered NFC East division.
Whether or not there real contenders remains to be seen. But Dallas Cowboys fans should definitely be taking a breath of fresh air after seeing Dak Prescott slinging it around at practice without any issues.